Monday, May 25, 2009

COMMENTS: Would you set-up your crush on a date with someone else?

Brian Tenorio POLL: Would you set-up your crush on a date with someone else?

Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
This has no reference to my dating history, ok?
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
I'm just curious to know how other people are with this.
Mikee Dela Cruz
 Mikee Dela Cruz
why not? ;)
my friends may need some help; i don't :P
Therese T. Endriga
 Therese T. Endriga
After I'm done with them and don't crush them anymore. :)
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
We are talking about your CRUSH ha, the person you desire to be with you...
Elizabeth Rosero
 Elizabeth Rosero
Sure, para malaman ko kung tatanggi ba siya kasi ako gusto niya, or kung di siya interested. :)
Charlie Doroin
 Charlie Doroin
been there, done that.
Raph Doval-Santos
 Raph Doval-Santos
depends! 

If I've been crushing for a while and I'm already really knee-deep in my feelings, I won't. It'd be weird and I'd feel bad, like that kid from "Perks of Being a Wallflower".

Otherwise, I'd do it! It'd be a great way to learn more, to actually get closer! (It's a potential "in" I can use to get with. :D)
Paolo Campos
 Paolo Campos
yes, but only if I know I have no fighting chance.
Kristel Yulo
 Kristel Yulo
would you B?
Mithra Sang
 Mithra Sang
Big NO for me..i think thats a lil stupid and trying to hurt yourself..i dunno..but that was just me..0)
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
I shall message you my reply. Marami na rin akong naisetup eh. HEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE
Mikee Dela Cruz
 Mikee Dela Cruz
charlie:
me, too.
still ended up with the crush, anyway, as the crush chose me :P
Athena Ramoso Buenaventura
depends kung how much i like my crush...if i'm really into him then no! it's just like giving up even if you have'nt tried.selfish ba?
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
Uy di puede sumagot yung may asawa na... Hhahahah jk Ate Tina!
Maple Tan
 Maple Tan
Hmm...probably not. Sorry to sound selfish but with or without a fighting chance with the person I'm crushing on, I don't want to end up hating them both if they click and become a couple. Just being true...
Nicole Paterno
 Nicole Paterno
Honestly, yeah I would. Crush lang naman eh. 

Bonus na lang kung inamin niya na may gusto siya sa akin. If that happens, then go! :) Both end happy.
Jesus Manuel Cobarrubias
pwde...
Yumi Maria San Diego
 Yumi Maria San Diego
never!!!!!
Rachell Lisbeth So
 Rachell Lisbeth So
Been there, done that too. :i
Reese Fernandez
 Reese Fernandez
haha good question.=) and my answer is no. It's kind of masochistic if i do. Besides, if I did that, i wouldnt be with Mark right now and that would be sad.haha cheezy
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
OK IN A FEW HOURS WE SHALL CHOOSE THE BEST REPLY/COMMENT hhhaha
Polly Fong
 Polly Fong
i would, with someone so horrible that my crush will end up realizing he crushes me too. heehee. :P
Joseph Lim Jr.
 Joseph Lim Jr.
Only after listening to that song Kung Ako Na Lang Sana
Christian Lim
 Christian Lim
only if the person she's dating is a tank turner type...
Jam Yap
 Jam Yap
SURE! Here's my recommended spiel though:
Bri: Crush (name), I like you... but since I don't stand a chance of being with you, I DECIDED (powerful word) to set you up with a friend of mine... you know, share the love, cool?
hahaha! that'll solve it! :-p
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
di ko nagets jam, can you rephrase...
Jam Yap
 Jam Yap
precisely! guguluhin mo lang ang isip niya, but with the keywords in there... haha, forget it!!
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
Winner is Polly's answer!!! :) hahahah
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
BEST ANSWER BY Polly : i would, with someone so horrible that my crush will end up realizing he crushes me too. heehee. :P
Brian Tenorio
 Brian Tenorio
jam a friend of mine thinks you're cute by the way. is currently asking me about you right now
Jayjay Delos Reyes
 Jayjay Delos Reyes
never.

No comments: